We’re proud to announce that OMNI Systems has been recognized as the top company for worker satisfaction in the United States. We’ve been ranked number one in the workplace happiness index compiled by Monster and Kununu.
According to Monster, the index was created using kununu’s 18 key dimensions of workplace satisfaction and matched that data with job listings on Monster. OMNI’s 4.60 rating is the highest of over 500,000 employee reviews on the Kununu platform.
Some highlighted reviews from kununu include:
- “Best of the Best! Keep up the great work in allowing the OMNI Team to meet and exceed our own expectations!”
- “The CEO and Founder of OMNI Systems is a fantastic leader with vision and not afraid to go in directions others may not risk. Shows a sincere interest in employees and lends support and guidance to assist in achieving optimal levels of performance and success.”
- “Aggressive growth leading to a challenging and fast-paced work environment. Gives you the opportunity to expand on your abilities and grow with the company.”
- “Upbeat, energetic, highly motivated quality & customer oriented team based culture.”
- “Good 401 k/match, good salary, and profit sharing + performance bonus.”
At OMNI, we recognize that such an accomplishment can only be achieved because of our dedicated employees. Each employee is essential to our ongoing growth and recognition. Adam DeFrancesco, CEO, says “their adoption of our core values is the reason we’ve been able to experience such significant growth over the past five years. I look forward to the future of OMNI Systems.”
In addition to our 4.60 rating in Kununu, we also have a 4.9 GlassDoor rating.
Are you looking to work for a positive, engaging company dedicated to employee satisfaction? Check out our current openings here.