4 Key Qualities Stand Out
It’s no secret: Your business has lots of options when it comes to identifying a supplier of thermal transfer labels and ribbons. Yet, you can’t afford to make just any choice—you need to make the right choice. After all, there are big differences from one label converter to the next, and those differences have bottom-line implications for your business.
Whatever industry your business serves – from warehousing, distribution and logistics to retail, manufacturing, health care, food processing and more – the relationship you establish with your supplier of thermal transfer labels and ribbons must be beneficial to your business…not just in one or two respects, but in every respect. At OMNI Systems, we believe successful relationships in this area are predicated on four pillars:
1) Price: You buy primarily on price—we understand that. Price drives purchasing decisions for many end users, so the thermal transfer label and ribbon supplier you choose should guarantee the lowest possible prices on thermal transfer labels. With OMNI Systems, we are the industry’s recognized leader in price. In fact, you’ll save 15-40 percent on your thermal label spend over current costs and enjoy the industry’s longest fixed pricing on all labels—guaranteed. How? We buy label media at highly discounted rates, then pass the savings directly to you without sacrificing quality or customer service. Whether it’s thermal transfer labels and ribbons or direct thermal labels, OMNI Systems leads the way in low prices.
2) Quality: You may think that buying on quality is a luxury. For end users, though, buying quality thermal labels is a necessity. No matter the requirement, you should always demand the highest quality direct thermal labels from your supplier—period. As industry veterans, we’ve heard enough horror stories to say with confidence that anything short of top quality could prove very costly to you—in delays, returns…even lost business.
Yes, OMNI Systems leads the way in price. But for thermal transfer labels and ribbons (as well as direct thermal labels and other products), we’re also the Leaders in Quality. Consider:
- We’ve been dedicated to excellence for nearly three decades and produce the highest quality thermal labels in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. High-quality thermal labels can help print heads last longer, reducing the total cost of ownership over time.
- We utilize Lean, Kaizen and 5S process improvement methods.
- OMNI’s thermal labels feature an average 99.9% defect-free acceptance rate. Ask your current supplier how its acceptance rate compares.
- We received a Superior Rating from AIB International, which tests all aspects of a manufacturer’s quality control systems and processes—from raw materials and storage, to equipment testing and finished product viability.
Additionally, OMNI Systems is extremely proud to say that we have attained Brand Reputation Through Compliance Global Standards (BRC) certification for packaging and packaging materials from AIB International. BRC certification, in turn, complies with guidelines established by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI).
GFSI is the universal gold-standard of recognition to specific food safety audits, signifying that the certification holder operates with a structured, comprehensive and effective food safety program. BRC certification is a product and process certification standard which verifies compliance to industry best practices. It focuses on quality and functional aspects of packaging which complement the established requirements of food packaging plants. Essentially, BRC certification validates that OMNI Systems’ thermal labels are safe and effective for use on food-grade packaging.
- OMNI Systems uses freezer-grade adhesive and blank cores on all of our stocked items.
- We include corner guards on every item shipped to ensure safe delivery.
3) Capabilities and capacity: You’ll want assurance that the thermal transfer label supplier you choose has the capabilities and capacity to meet all your needs, including custom or irregular sizes. At OMNI Systems, we’re equipped to meet your toughest logistics requirements. All of the thermal labels we develop and print at OMNI Systems are backed by a state-of-the-art R&D lab to meet unique and challenging labeling requirements. For extreme environments, including clean rooms, chemical baths and high humidity, our thermal label R&D team brings a wealth of experience and technical knowledge in the labeling industry to effectively meet virtually any challenge. We also offer an array of value-added services, including engineering, direct thermal label management, thermal printer technical support, direct thermal label design services and thermal print head replacement services.
4) Service: What good are low-priced thermal transfer labels if they peel or fail to adhere properly…if they’re not suited to your requirements…if they’re not delivered on time…if the labels are damaged during shipment…or you can’t get live, expert support when you need it?
Low prices alone may save you a few dollars in the short term, but take it from the industry leaders at OMNI Systems: Industry experience, expert service and an honest commitment to helping you optimize your thermal label spend are your keys for achieving real cost savings.
As a custom thermal transfer label converter, our labeling experts can consult on audit and distribution strategies and create a solution to meet any thermal transfer labeling need. We consult with many of the world’s top brands on their labeling strategies—we’ll apply the same know-how and insights to your business.
We hope this blog helps you understand the four key considerations in choosing a thermal transfer label and ribbon supplier. We welcome the opportunity to discuss how OMNI’s leadership in price, quality and service can help you save 15-40 percent on your label spend over current costs and make your job easier.
Do you have questions about thermal transfer labels, direct thermal labels, water-activated tape or other labeling needs? Please contact OMNI Systems at 216-377-5160 or email email@example.com.