The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a crisis of global proportions the likes of which many people have never experienced. Besides the tragic human toll exacted by this virus, it has caused unprecedented upheaval in business sectors far and wide.
In times like these, it’s comforting to work with business partners who are the recognized leaders in their industry. Why? The reason is simple: Global crises like COVID-19 pose challenges to businesses in ways they expect, and ways they might not expect. Industry leaders are established, reputable, dependable and always available to help.
This certainly holds true for thermal label converters. There are big differences from one thermal label manufacturer to the next, and those differences have bottom-line implications.
When it’s time to order thermal labels for your business, whatever industry you may be in, choosing the leading label manufacturer to supply them is your best choice.
At OMNI Systems, we believe successful relationships in the industrial label printing arena are predicated on four pillars:1. Price: At OMNI Systems, we understand that price drives purchasing decisions for many customers, so the thermal label supplier you choose should guarantee the lowest possible prices on direct thermal and thermal transfer labels. With OMNI Systems, we are the industry’s recognized leader in price. In fact, you’ll save 15-40 percent and enjoy the industry’s longest fixed pricing on all labels—guaranteed. How? We buy label media at highly discounted rates, then pass the savings directly to you without sacrificing quality or customer service.
2. Quality: For industrial product labels, buying on quality isn’t a luxury—it’s a necessity. No matter the requirement, you should always demand the highest quality direct thermal and thermal transfer labels from your supplier—period. As industry veterans, we’ve heard enough horror stories to say with confidence that anything short of top quality could prove very costly to you—in delays, returns—even lost business.
Yes, OMNI Systems leads the way in price. But for direct thermal labels and thermal transfer labels, we’re also the Leaders in Quality. Consider:
- We’ve been dedicated to excellence for nearly three decades and produce the highest quality thermal labels in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. High-quality thermal labels can help printheads last longer, reducing the total cost of ownership over time.
- We utilize Lean, Kaizen and 5S process improvement methods.
- OMNI’s thermal labels feature an average 99.9% defect-free acceptance rate. Ask your current supplier how its acceptance rate compares.
- We have attained Brand Reputation Through Compliance Global Standards (BRC) certification for packaging and packaging materials. BRC certification, in turn, complies with guidelines established by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). GFSI is the universal gold standard of recognition to specific food safety audits, signifying that the certification holder operates with a structured, comprehensive and effective food safety program. Many of today’s leading food processors and grocery retailers mandate GFSI certification from their packaging suppliers. As a GFSI-certified label converter, OMNI Systems complies with that mandate—and beyond that, as the leader in price, quality and service, we make the decision to purchase from us an easy one.
- We received a Superior Rating from AIB International, which tests all aspects of a manufacturer’s quality control systems and processes—from raw materials and storage, to equipment testing and finished product viability.
- OMNI uses freezer-grade adhesive and blank cores on all of our stocked items.
- We include corner guards on every item shipped to ensure safe delivery.
4. Service: What good are low-priced direct thermal or thermal transfer labels if they peel or fail to adhere properly…if they’re not suited to your requirements…if they’re not delivered on time…if the labels are damaged during shipment…or you can’t get live, expert support when you need it?
Low prices alone may save you a few dollars in the short term, but take it from the industry leaders at OMNI Systems: Industry experience, expert service and an honest commitment to helping you optimize your thermal label spend are your keys for achieving real cost savings.
As a custom label converter, our labeling experts can consult on audit and distribution strategies and create a solution to meet any labeling need. We consult with many of the world’s top brands on their labeling strategies—we’ll apply the same know-how and insights to your business.
We hope this blog helps you understand how industry leadership in thermal labels makes the difference during challenging times. We welcome the opportunity to discuss how OMNI’s leadership in price, quality and service can help you save 15-40 percent on your current label spend and make your job easier.