Whatever industry your business is in, price more often than not drives the buying decision when it comes to direct thermal labels, thermal transfer labels and water-activated tape.
At OMNI Systems, we understand that—and we offer the absolute lowest prices on a full range of thermal labels and labeling products—guaranteed.
But think about quality for a moment.
Buying on quality may seem like a luxury. Yet, buying quality thermal labels isn’t a luxury—it’s a necessity. No matter the requirement, you should always demand the highest quality thermal labels and water-activated tape from your supplier—period. As industry veterans, we’ve heard enough horror stories to say with confidence that anything short of top quality could prove very costly to you—in delays, returns—even lost business.
Indeed, to truly optimize your label spend, you as an end-user consumer of thermal labels need assurance that the labels you order are of the highest quality, and produced in facilities that are certifiably superior.
Yes, OMNI Systems leads the way in price. But for label conversion, finishing and manufacturing, we’re also the Leaders in Quality. Consider:
- We’ve been dedicated to excellence for nearly three decades and produce the highest quality thermal labels in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. High-quality thermal labels can help printheads last longer, reducing the total cost of ownership over time.
- We have attained Brand Reputation Through Compliance Global Standards (BRC) certification for packaging and packaging materials. BRC certification, in turn, complies with guidelines established by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). GFSI is the universal gold standard of recognition to specific food safety audits, signifying that the certification holder operates with a structured, comprehensive and effective food safety program. Many of today’s leading food processors and grocery retailers mandate GFSI certification from their packaging suppliers. As a GFSI-certified label converter, OMNI Systems complies with that mandate—and beyond that, as the leader in price, quality and service, we make the decision to purchase from us an easy one.
- We utilize Lean, Kaizen and 5S process improvement methods.
- OMNI’s thermal labels feature an average 99.9% defect-free acceptance rate. Ask your current supplier how its acceptance rate compares.
- Our R&D lab is staffed by expert application analysts and R&D engineers who pursue continuous innovations and work to ensure consistent product quality.
- We received a Superior Rating from AIB International, which tests all aspects of a manufacturer’s quality control systems and processes—from raw materials and storage, to equipment testing and finished product viability.
- OMNI uses freezer-grade adhesive and blank cores on all of our stocked items.
- We include corner guards on every item shipped to ensure safe delivery.
We hope this article helps you understand how a label converter’s commitment to quality can help you optimize your label spend and ensure quality throughout your operation. We welcome the opportunity to discuss how OMNI’s leadership in price, quality and service can help you save 15-40 percent on your label spend over current costs and make your job easier.