Industrial labels are subjected to a variety of tough conditions, so they must be ruggedly built in order to retain shape, adhesion and readability. Accordingly, when it’s time order thermal labels for your industrial products business, choosing the leading industrial label manufacturer to supply them is your best choice. After all, there are big differences from one company to the next, and those differences have bottom-line implications.
As a valued channel partner, the relationship you establish with your thermal label supplier must be beneficial to your business.
At OMNI Systems, we believe successful relationships in the industrial label printing arena are predicated on four pillars:
1.) Price: At OMNI Systems, we understand that price drives purchasing decisions for many channel partners, so the thermal label supplier you choose should guarantee the lowest possible prices on direct thermal and thermal transfer labels. With OMNI Systems, we are the industry’s recognized leader in price. In fact, you’ll save 15-40 percent and enjoy the industry’s longest fixed pricing on all labels—guaranteed. How? We buy label media at highly discounted rates, then pass the savings directly to you without sacrificing quality or customer service.
2.) Quality: For industrial product labels, buying on quality isn’t a luxury—it’s a necessity. No matter the requirement, you should always demand the highest quality direct thermal and thermal transfer labels from your supplier—period. As industry veterans, we’ve heard enough horror stories to say with confidence that anything short of top quality could prove very costly to you—in delays, returns—even lost business.
Yes, OMNI Systems leads the way in price. But for direct thermal labels and thermal transfer labels, we’re also the Leaders in Quality. Consider:
- We’ve been dedicated to excellence for nearly three decades and produce the highest quality thermal labels in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. High-quality thermal labels can help printheads last longer, reducing the total cost of ownership over time.
- We utilize Lean, Kaizen and 5S process improvement methods.
- OMNI’s thermal labels feature an average 99.9% defect-free acceptance rate. Ask your current supplier how its acceptance rate compares.
- We have attained Brand Reputation Through Compliance Global Standards (BRC) certification for packaging and packaging materials. BRC certification, in turn, complies with guidelines established by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). GFSI is the universal gold standard of recognition to specific food safety audits, signifying that the certification holder operates with a structured, comprehensive and effective food safety program.
- We received a Superior Rating from AIB International, which tests all aspects of a manufacturer’s quality control systems and processes—from raw materials and storage, to equipment testing and finished product viability.
- OMNI uses freezer-grade adhesive and blank cores on all of our stocked items.
- We include corner guards on every item shipped to ensure safe delivery.
3.) Capabilities and capacity: You’ll want assurance that the industrial products thermal label supplier you choose has the capabilities and capacity to meet all your needs, including custom or irregular sizes. At OMNI Systems, we’re equipped to meet your toughest logistics requirements. All of the thermal labels for consumer products that we develop and print at OMNI Systems are backed by a state-of-the-art R&D lab to meet unique and challenging labeling requirements. For extreme environments, including clean rooms, chemical baths and high humidity, our thermal label R&D team brings a wealth of experience and technical knowledge in the labeling industry to effectively meet virtually any challenge. We also offer an array of value-added services, including engineering, direct thermal label management, thermal printer technical support, direct thermal label design services and thermal printhead replacement services.
4.) Service: What good are low-priced industrial products thermal labels if they peel or fail to adhere properly…if they’re not suited to your requirements…if they’re not delivered on time…if the labels are damaged during shipment…or you can’t get live, expert support when you need it?
Low prices alone may save you a few dollars in the short term, but take it from the industry leaders at OMNI Systems: Industry experience, expert service and an honest commitment to helping you optimize your thermal label spend are your keys for achieving real cost savings.
As a custom label converter, our labeling experts can consult on audit and distribution strategies and create a solution to meet any labeling need. We consult with many of the world’s top brands on their labeling strategies—we’ll apply the same know-how and insights to your business.
We hope this blog helps you understand the four key considerations in choosing an industrial labels manufacturer. We welcome the opportunity to discuss how OMNI’s leadership in price, quality and service can help you save 15-40 percent on your current label spend and make your job easier.
Do you have questions about barcode labels, direct thermal labels, thermal transfer labels, water-activated tape or other labeling needs? Please contact OMNI Systems at 216-377-5160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.