As the industry leader in price, quality and service, OMNI Systems works closely with North America's leading thermal transfer ribbon manufacturers to stock a wide selection of ribbon sizes for any application, including:
- Wax ribbons
- Wax/resin ribbons
- Full resin ribbons
Advantages of Thermal Transfer Printing and Lower Lifetime Costs
Our close relationships and high-volume business with thermal ribbon suppliers means OMNI can deliver significant cost savings to our customers. All of our thermal transfer ribbons are engineered to: provide optimum print quality using less energy, at lower temperatures, reducing wear on printheads, creating prolonged life, while reducing overall lifetime costs.
Printheads can last three times longer with ribbons, while simultaneously:
- Improving print quality, performance and durability
- Known for their smear-proof images and resistance to fading
- TT ribbons are particularly favorable for barcode printing
- Able to print labels that stand up to extreme environments.
- Improving production, due to decreasing machine downtime
- Less maintenance: With fewer moving parts, thermal printers tend to last longer, are easier to maintain, and run more reliably than other types of printers.
- Extending the life of the printhead
- Protects against printhead wear and tear
- Printheads have to be replaced less often
- Reduces cost of printhead replacements
Do you have questions about thermal transfer labels, direct thermal labels, ribbons or other labeling needs? Please contact OMNI Systems at 216-377-5160 or email email@example.com.